AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Concepts and Techniques From Basic to Advanced 2022 (Course)
Work alongside leading shoulder surgeons navigating the latest indications and strategies for total shoulder arthroplasty. From evaluation and planning through surgical application and post-operative management, advance your skills and discover technical pearls to optimize success.
Dynamic session formats keep you engaged over two content-packed days, featuring faculty surgical demonstrations, case debates, and rapid-fire panel discussions.
View the Course Schedule
Reinforce your learning with extensive time in the cadaver lab practicing:
- Efficient and atraumatic techniques for surgical exposure
- Deltopectoral approach
- SSC peel vs. tenotomy vs. osteotomy
- Tips and tricks for easy humeral and glenoid exposure
- Stemmed and stemless anatomic TSA
- Primary reverse TSA
- Reverse TSA with tuberosity reconstruction for fracture