Clinical Research Methods in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Now in its third edition, Clinical Research Methods in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is a valuable and comprehensive resource for understanding and conducting clinical research in communication sciences and disorders.
Graduate students and practicing clinicians will benefit from the text’s detailed coverage of various research topics. Specifically, readers will learn the strengths and weaknesses of different research methodologies, apply the results of research to clinical practice and decision-making, and understand the importance of research ethics.
Clinical Research Methods is the only text to take into account qualitative research and evidence-based practice, and to provide a detailed discussion of research ethics.
- Chapters begin with an outline of covered topics and learning objectives
- End-of-chapter discussion questions apply concepts and incorporate real-life research situations
- Numerous tables and charts display critical models and research procedures
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Plural Publishing, Inc.; 3 edition (January 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1635501016
- ISBN-13: 978-1635501018
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches