Current Management of Diabetic Retinopathy, 1e (PDF)
by Caroline R. Baumal MD (Author), Jay S. Duker MD (Author)_0
Stay current with recent progress in the field of diabetic retinopathy management with this practical resource by Drs. Caroline R. Baumal and Jay S. Duker. Concise, highly illustrated coverage includes summaries of the latest evidence and expert guidance on the rationale for each therapeutic option.
- Features a wealth of information for ophthalmologists, retinal specialists, and trainees on current management of this increasingly common condition.
- Covers how to select the best course of action between drug, laser, or surgical treatment and how to achieve optimal results.
- Includes high-quality images that detail before and after treatment, including OCT.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance on diabetic retinopathy management into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323484522
- ISBN-13: 978-0323484527
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches