Minor Emergencies, 3rd Edition
Minor Emergencies gives you the practical how-tos you need to handle a wide range of non-life-threatening medical crises with speed and expertise. Completely updated with the latest equipment, devices, dosages, and techniques, this compact and portable medical reference book delivers fast, efficient guidance just when you need it. With Minor Emergencieson hand, you’ll always be prepared!
- Find guidance at a glance with “What to Do” and “What NOT to Do” checklists.
- Effectively respond to medical crises at the point of care with Minor Emergencies!
- Consult this critical guide online wherever you go! At www.expertconsult.com you can navigate the complete text, follow links to PubMed, browse images, and view 60 procedural videos, including:
- Removing foreign body from skin
- Upper facial injury-fracture examination
- Upper facial injury-fracture examination, and much more!
An essential quick reference with all the instructions you need to handle common, non-life-threatening emergencies with speed and expertise.
- Paperback: 848 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (July 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323079091
- ISBN-13: 9780323079099