OHI-S Early orthodontic treatment – when and how 2022 (Course)
Introduction: Welcome to the most comprehensive online course on early orthodontic treatment, presented by renowned expert Dr. Marco Rosa. In this course, you will delve into the intricacies of treating anomalies in mixed dentition without the involvement of permanent teeth. Dr. Rosa will guide you through essential methods and protocols for bite correction using a palatal expander, preventing teeth crowding, and planning jaw growth for effective malocclusion treatment.
- Anomaly Treatment in Mixed Dentition: Discover effective methods to address dental anomalies during the mixed dentition phase, optimizing treatment outcomes without the need to involve permanent teeth.
- Bite Correction Techniques: Learn essential rules and approaches to achieve bite correction using a palatal expander, a valuable tool in early orthodontic interventions.
- Teeth Crowding Prevention: Explore various strategies to prevent teeth crowding, laying the foundation for long-term dental health and alignment.
- Tooth Extraction Considerations: Understand the treatment protocols for early orthodontic intervention, both with and without tooth extraction, allowing for personalized treatment plans.
- Jaw Growth Planning: Gain insights into planning the growth of the jaws, a crucial aspect of effectively managing malocclusion cases in young patients.
Learning Objectives: Over the course of 16 comprehensive lessons, participants will:
- Grasp methods and techniques to address anomalies in mixed dentition without the involvement of permanent teeth, ensuring optimal treatment approaches.
- Acquire proficiency in bite correction using a palatal expander, a fundamental skill in early orthodontic treatment.
- Master preventive measures to combat teeth crowding, fostering long-term dental health.
- Develop a nuanced understanding of treatment protocols with and without tooth extraction, catering to individual patient needs.
- Learn to strategically plan jaw growth for successful malocclusion treatment, promoting favorable outcomes.
Target Audience: This course is designed for orthodontists, pediatric dentists, general dentists, and other dental professionals seeking to enhance their expertise in early orthodontic treatment. It is also valuable for dental students interested in exploring the intricacies of managing mixed dentition cases.
Conclusion: The OHI-S Early Orthodontic Treatment – When and How 2022 course, led by Dr. Marco Rosa, offers a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in early orthodontics. With a comprehensive curriculum encompassing anomaly treatment, bite correction, crowding prevention, and jaw growth planning, participants will be well-equipped to provide optimal care to young patients. Dr. Rosa’s expertise and engaging teaching style make this course an invaluable resource for any dental professional seeking to excel in early orthodontic interventions.