Trauma Surgery Essentials: A Must-Know Guide to Emergency Management (PDF Book)
By Anil K. Srivastava
Time is of the essence in the effective management of trauma patients, requiring quick evaluation, immediate lifesaving procedures, and a definitive treatment of a wide variety of injuries. Trauma Surgery Essentials: A Must-Know Guide to Emergency Management has been written and designed to provide need-to-know information in a visually appealing, easy-to-read format. Expert trauma surgeon Dr. Anil K. Srivastava has identified the essential trauma surgery facts and procedures you must know, based on authoritative textbooks, practice guidelines, and current peer-reviewed journals, and compiled all of this information into a handy guide, ideal for quick reference at the point of care.
- Covers the emergent evaluation and management of trauma patients, as well as the emergency management of specific injuries.
- Uses an easy-to-digest, bullet-point format to convey information in a way that’s easy to follow and understand.
- Contains dozens of full-color illustrations that focus on surgical anatomy and surgical procedures, as well as numerous algorithms that aid in surgical decision making.
- A valuable resource for medical students, trainee surgical residents, trauma surgery fellows, general surgeons, trauma surgeons, ER physicians, and midlevel providers, as well as other non-surgical physicians who are interested in the management of trauma patients.
- Publisher : Elsevier – Health Sciences Division (10 August 2023)
- Language : English
- eBook Digital : 536 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323870279
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323870276