Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology, 14th Edition (EPUB)
- Combines the biology and pathophysiology of hematology as well as the diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered hematological disorders in one volume.
- Access the latest knowledge in genetics and genomics
- eBook features 300 online self-assessment questions for reviewing material and preparing for Board exams.
- Packed with more than 1,500 tables and figures.
- Publisher:LWW; 14th edition (December 6, 2018)
- Hardcover:2432 pages
- Item Weight:10.2 pounds
- Dimensions:8.6 x 2.7 x 11.1 inches